At Washington Sports Clubs, we’ve been working hard on reopening safety procedures that meet or go beyond state and federal guidelines around COVID-19. Our high standards of cleanliness have been raised to new heights as we pushed forward. We will continue to keep you informed of all changes and requirements.
PUSH FORWARD PLAYBOOK AT A GLANCE
TAKE A LOOK AT EVERYTHING WE’RE DOING TO KEEP YOU AND OUR EMPLOYEES HEALTHY, SAFE AND FIT.
- CLEANING & DISINFECTING TEAM
We will be taking a tech-forward approach to cleaning. All fitness equipment and surfaces will be routinely cleaned with medical-grade disinfectant at regular intervals by our staff. We will use electrostatic cleaners and disinfectants that cling to every surface. Hand washing is encouraged, and sanitizer pumps are ready for use at cleaning stations throughout the club.
- SOCIAL FITNESS
As we push forward, we want to create a safe and welcoming space to all members. There will be tape on the floor to remind you to come out strong but keep your distance.
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
In an effort to curtail the recent rising rates of coronavirus transmissions, masks will again be required indoors throughout the District of Columbia. This mandate will begin Saturday, July 31st at 12am. This requirement applies to both vaccinated and unvaccinated people over the age of 2.
- WORKOUT ETIQUETTE
Now more than ever, always wipe down equipment after use. Keep a buffer of 6 feet between you and other members
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q: Will I have to schedule my workout ahead of time? By appointment?
- A: When working out with your Personal Trainer, as always an appointment will be needed. You will not have to schedule a designated time to work out on your own.
- Q: Will locker use still be made available?
- A: Yes, but only for daily use not rentals.
- Q: How often will staff clean and disinfect machines and surfaces?
- A: Adding to our existing continuous cleaning protocols with deep-cleaning and disinfecting processes routinely during the day, all fitness equipment and surfaces will be cleaned at regular intervals by our staff – at a minimum of 4 times per day.