Town Sports International, LLC
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
“Win Free Personal Training”
- ELIGIBILITY. No purchase necessary. This is a Contest (the “Contest”) brought to you by the Sponsor, Town Sports International, LLC, a New York limited liability company (“Sponsor”), governed by these rules (the “Official Rules”). The Contest is open to U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) age 18 or older at the time of entry (the “Entrant”). Individuals under 18 years of age may submit eligible entries only under the supervision and consent of a parent/legal guardian. A person under the age of 18 will only be eligible to win the Contest if their parent/legal guardian provides written acknowledgement of the entry and executes requested releases and/or agreements confirming their consent and approval of the minor’s participation and the use of the minor’s name and/or image in Sponsor’s marketing materials. Employees, directors, officers and principals of the Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and members of their immediate families or households are not eligible to participate. Upon entering this Contest, entrants agree to the extent not prohibited by law to waive any rights or claims their state of residence may provide in regard to contests and sweepstakes. This Contest is void where prohibited by applicable law.
- HOW TO ENTER. To enter, 1) Entrant must (i) fill out Sponsor’s personal-fitness-workout “pfw” page (https://www.newyorksportsclubs.com/personal-fitness-workout or https://www.bostonsportsclubs.com/personal-fitness-workout or https://www.washingtonsportsclubs.com/personal-fitness-workout or https://www.philadelphiasportsclubs.com/personal-fitness-workout or https://www.lucilleroberts.com/personal-fitness-workout), and (ii) complete the “pfw” with an in-club fitness staff member. Incomplete or fraudulent submissions (as determined in the sole and reasonable discretion by Sponsor) will not be eligible for the drawing. 2) If Entrant is currently training with a personal trainer then Entrant must only complete one “training session” with trainer between start of contest date and end of contest date, to be verified by Sponsor’s customer management system.
- CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest starts at or around 12:00 p.m. EST on Aug 13th, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on August 31, 2018 (the “Contest Period”). All entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. EST on August 31, 2018. All entries submitted become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
- SELECTION OF WINNER. All entries will be reviewed for Eligibility prior to selection of winner. The selection of the winner will be determined by entering all names to the site https://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/ and announced on Sponsor’s Instagram pages after review of eligibility is completed by the Sponsor. This selection will take place on September 1st, 2018.
- PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING:
No. of Prizes
Value of Prize
12 personal training sessions with Level 1 Personal Trainer
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. This Contest is governed by the laws of the State of New York. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants consent to jurisdiction and venue in the City and State of New York. This Contest is void where prohibited by law. Winner will be notified by Email within 48 hours of the end of the Contest Period on August 31, 2018. Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Publicity and Liability within 14 days of notification. In the event of noncompliance, or if the winner cannot be reached, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected via the same method as the first winner. No cash alternative or substitution of any prizes will be offered. No prize transfer is permitted. Limit one prize per person. Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to void ineligible entries and suspend, pause, or cancel the Contest at any point prior, during, or after the Contest Period without providing prior notification to Entrants. Winner will be required to sign Sponsor’s Membership Agreement and abide by all applicable rules and regulations of Sponsor’s Club Membership.
All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. By participating and accepting a prize, winner agrees to allow the use of his/her name for advertising or publicity purposes and to the use of statements made by, or attributed to, him/her relating to this promotion, and releases any and all right to said use without further compensation.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY. All Entrants release the Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees and all others associated with the development and execution by the Sponsor or the Contest, and from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and/or acceptance or use of the prizes, including liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss.
The Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are corrupted or otherwise not received correctly or for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software failure of email, or on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in the Contest. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, including lost, late, or misdirected entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any Entrants or votes. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the Contest, or defrauding the Sponsor in any way may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and any prizes won will be forfeited.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of proceeding as planned, including without limitation infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cases beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest without any liability.
- Contest Sponsor. The Contest is sponsored by:
Town Sports International, LLC
399 Executive Boulevard
Elmsford, NY 10523